Monday, November 21, 2005

News Updates

Alright, so I finally got a Reliance broadband connection at my home. Hmm I can finally check the item off from my 43Things.com list. This took a little longer than I expected because the data-cable for my LG mobile-phone handset wasn't available on the shops that I enquired. Well the speed is good and I think the deal seems to be good enough for recommending to friends and family.

In EtherYatri.NET related news: I think I should be able to put out a new release of the mobile-agent toolkit before the end of this year. Abhas is working on making a logo for EtherYatri.NET. He is quite an enthusiastic person, and I was quite impressed with his skills at Photoshop and stuff. Hmmm only a month to go till the next release!

And yes, I also posted a new comic dedicated to the greatest pain in the a**es of all developers worldwide - Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!

1 comment:

abhas1 said...

wooo! Thanks a lot Sid!