Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hack: Simple TODOs Tracker v1.1

Yesterday I had mentioned about a simple TODOs Tracker that I had hacked in C#. I added a couple of new features to it.

Here's a screenshot of the latest version:



You can use the TODOs Tracker to stay organized and maintain a list of all the items that you need to work on, and just tick them off when you've finished doing them. It has a simple and minimalistic interface that makes it easy to use so you can start composing your TODO lists right away (Download).

You can click on Hide to minimize the application to an icon on the tray in Windows Explorer.



Just double-click the application's icon anytime to bring your TODO list up in front of you again.

Now I have added the following additional features:

  • Using .NET isolated storage to save the TODO list between different user sessions
  • Windows XP theme support


Click here to download the application.

Make sure you have .NET 1.1 or later to run this application.

I welcome all feedback. Please leave a comment and do let me know if you encounter any issues in using Simple TODOs Tracker v1.1.

2 comments:

bytehead said...

Yeah! The download now works! Looking forward to trying it out.

Sid said...

Cool! Let me know how it goes.