I found some Programming Quotes. Here they are:
1. Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends.
2. God made the integers; all else is the work of Man. -- Kronecker
3. The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten percent of its capacity -- the rest is overhead for the operating system.
4. There are two ways to write error-free programs. Only the third one works
5. Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it." -- Donald Knuth
6. SHIFT TO THE LEFT! SHIFT TO THE RIGHT!
POP UP, PUSH DOWN, BYTE, BYTE, BYTE!
7. 43rd Law of Computing:
Anything that can go wr
ERROR: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped
8. As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error. -- Weisert
9. Bell Labs Unix -- Reach out and grep someone.